Artiva Architects' team of 8 tertiary qualified architects, have a wealth of architectural and technical capability to assist the client in their specific project. Our staff take pride in their ability to identify, manage and resolve issues during the course of design and make it a priority to protect the clients' interests and investments during all design phases of the project. As the leading consultant of a project team, Artiva have built a reputation within the industry as a team player, focused on delivering clients' needs and goals to a successful outcome.
Artiva's team of professionals are proficient in, and aided by the latest CAD, visualization, communication and documentation technology to facilitate the design process. The dedication of the key team members for the duration of a project is essential in maintaining good business relationships with project client, consultants and stakeholders. Our studio culture and collaborative methodology are central to the creative energy, innovation and design rigour required for good design project outcomes.
The design team consist of:
- Winston Chu, Managing Director, Nominated Architect No. 6848. Qualification: B.Sc(Arch) and B.Arch(Hons1) (USyd); Academy of Fine Arts, Vienna and Master Degree in Construction Management (UNSW)
- Kim Lo, Design Manager. Qualification B.Sc(Arch) and B.Arch (USyd)
- Raymond Kwong, Project Architect. Qualification B.Arch (Hons)(UNSW) Reg No.7454
- Isaac Franzini, Senior Design Architect. Qualification B.Arch (Venice), Reg No.8780
- Pattra Thongraare, Interior Architect. Qualification B.Arch (Interiors)
- Robert Tuckwell, Design Architect. Qualification B.Arch (UTS)
- Colin Jiang, Architect. Qualification B.Arch and M.Arch (UNSW)
- Peter Huang, Architect. Qualification B.Arch and M.Arch (UNSW)